17 August, 2004

Fiction? Strange.

...it's a mystery, wrapped in an enigma, wrapped in bacon...mmmmmmm....

Busy with many projects, some of which pay, I shortcut today.

I have just reviewed a couple of books on writing. Go see the reviews, if you're interested in books on writing.

And for recreational, non-instructive reading, I'm still working on the Vintage Bradbury I bought last month, and just finished Birth of Venus, which Coco handed me. That's got a great hook. Similar to Girl With A Pearl Earring in tone and theme, but more exciting. I recently enjoyed Orson Scott Card's Rebekah, as well. Currently making the rounds among our crew is my now-tattered copy of Lamb, the Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal,
by Christopher Moore, which is hysterical in a 'Life Of Brian' sort of way. There's a trend here. I trust you'll find it on your own.

No comments: