11 March, 2006

Prone, Perspiring

...fever/when you kiss me/ fever when you hold me tight/fever/in the morning/fever all through the night....

For those of you who thought Primarily Decorative has spent the last couple of 70+ degree days lying around in the sunshine half naked working on early tanlines, you'd be about half right.

It's my blog, and I'll whinge if I want to.

Best thing? Fever dreams. Worst thing? Fever dreams from which I consciously wake, remembering in vivid detail.

(You Give Me Fever; Peggy Lee)

4 comments:

Paul said...

*shudder* I hate that. I've woken from fever dreams convinced that if I don't keep the tips of my left index finger and thumb together that I will die, and found my arm in one big cramp.

Get better, please. Spring is here, and you don't want to miss one minute of it.

Jon Busey-Hunt said...

Meanwhile, in Minneapolis? 200 feet of snow, today. Seventy degrees, grumble grumble grumble!!!

Cybele said...

Thanks, Paul, yes, I'm a weenie in cold weather- can't wait for Naked Season; and sorry, Jon. I know I shouldn't complain about missing out on wonderful weather when some people are up to their assholes in snow.

Stephanie said...

...assholes in snow.

I now have a lovely visual of my ex ear deep in a snowdrift. That's what you meant by assholes in snow right?

*chuckles*