03 June, 2004

Celluloid Relevance

...it's a mystery, wrapped in an enigma, wrapped in bacon...mmmmmmm....

I may have given the impression that I've seen SuperSize Me and The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I apologize. I haven't. I saw Shrek 2, with the kids and Mr. I'm Out Of My Truck Long Enough To Pick A Fight With You All Weekend -oh, was that snarky? sorry- first movie I've seen its opening week since Star Trek: Generations, maybe. I missed Big Fish in the good theaters; maybe it'll come to the cheap ones, or maybe I missed that window, too. Story of my life. I'm always busy Being Here Now.

I managed to compile a list of favorite movies, wondering whether there's anyone else whose seen all of these, or if I'm less eclectic than I imagine.

Also, I wonder today why I seem predisposed to have people assume a greater importance in my life than I have in theirs. Which reminds me: Birthday wishes to L., whom I love, not that he cares.

The other story of my life.

{I don't know when I assumed the motto of All Art, All the Time, but less than 24 hours later, I am embarassed by the mundane pedantic nature of this post. Apologies all around.}

No comments: