24 April, 2004

Conversations

........it's so sad/ when you're young/ to be told/ you're having fun....... (Antmusic; Adam and the Ants; Kings of the Wild Frontier)

----- Original Message -----

To: Cybele
From: Cindy
Subject: dazed and confused


we're on for Tuesday, right? On one calendar I have it down for Tuesday and on another I have it down for Monday.

xo
C

From: Cybele
To: Cindy
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 10:03 AM
Subject: Re: Daysed and conTuesed


Tuesday. Originally, we said Monday, but I've got BGE coming out to something something my gas lines.

xox
c

Cindy wrote:

so it's Tuesday, right?
BTW, your subject line is just about the cleverest play on words I've ever seen. Seriously! You should use it somewhere in your writing.
xoxo

FAR ABOVE RUBIES by Cynthia Polansky

RE: RE: Daysed and ConTuesed

Baby, you need higher standards. Yes, Tuesday.

xox
c

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

"You know what your fatal flaw is?"

[Politely Inquisitive Look- it has to be; he's holding my ankle, threatening to tickle.]

"You love language."

Yes, and....

...wait, this is a FLAW?

Excuse me?

##############################

"You JUST sent that cartoon in. The book comes out in a week. How can you have an alternate version of THAT cartoon for the book?"

>>> pause <<<

"Well...

....there's a second book."

Of course there is. He is, after all, a genius.

Buy the first one here.

***************************************

"Call me back when you're dressed. I've got to be able to concentrate on what I'm telling you."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Why am I up?/Why am I up?/Why am I up?/Why am I up?/ Why am I up?/Why am I up?/Why am I up?/Why am I up?/Why am I up?/Why am I up?/Why am I up?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(purple thong, playing peekaboo with my too-loose hiphuggers)



No comments: