19 July, 2004

Real Life

...nobody has ever taught you how to live on the street/ and now you're gonna have to get used to it....

I just realized something: I actually do have a life.

So here it is:

They're blaring Wayne Newton at her. Why won't they leave Nettie alone? All she did was fire a gun. Woman On The Edge, by award-winning playwright Rosemary Frisno Toohey, is a lighthearted look at the insanity of families. Directed by Bob Bardoff, this comic play, recipient of the prestigious _____ award, runs at the Chesapeake Arts Center blankety blank through blankety blank, Fridays and Saturdays at 8 pm, and Sundays at three pm. Ticket prices, etc.

I sent Watergate! to an address in North Hollywood. Hollywood! Whoo Hoo! And now I work on the press release, and build the set.

It's mac and cheese for the kids all week, I think.

No comments: